Today we got to have Adds sealed to us. It was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced. The spirit was so strong and it was so cool when the brought Addison into the sealing room. I'll never forget that feeling! We are so grateful to have such great support from our friends and family. Addison's birth family was also able to come and it was so awesome to be able to share this special event with them too.
9 comments:
Oh Congrats!! That is such a special experience! SImply wonderful! Brings back great memories! U are right, you NEVER forget! So happy for you guys!
Thank you so much for letting us be a part of this! It truly was an amazing feeling during the sealing and we're so excited for you guys! Same time, next year maybe?
*tears*hugs*love you guys!
Now I have this song in my head....it's a great song and now it will have more meaning for me! Congrats that is AWESOME!
That is so AMAZING Rosie!!! Congratulations you cute family!
What a beautiful day for a beautiful event. Craig said it was a wonderful sealing. I guess he was in the right place at the right time!
I'm so happy for you. What a gorgeous little family!
so happy for you Rosie-- you know, yours is the only blog that makes me tear up. stop it! ;) congrats!!
Congrats! That is awesome- such a sweet moment indeed :).
Post a Comment