I did at least have the foresight to have our neighbor Adam snap a picture of us after we had moved out the last box and scrubbed the last bathroom. There is nothing like buying your first home and nothing like locking the door and leaving it for the last time. Isaiah and I LOVED our ward and are sad to have left. We're excited for our next adventure...building a home in Riverton (I'm sure there will be many more pictures to follow once they start building).
Here are a few pictures I snapped to comemorate moving day...
I always wondered what was on the other side of those deer antlers... (ha ha ha)
Don't get the wrong impression from the picture. Isaiah really did work hard.
It is a little weird to pack your entire life away into a 16 foot storage pod. I am impressed how much stuff those pods can hold.
So for now we will be staying with my mom in Sandy. It's been fun to hang out with my family and not nearly as weird as I thought to live at home again. Althought it is a little weird living with Isaiah in my old bedroom (which is size-ably smaller than our 16 ft storage pod...I'll have to post a picture of it sometime).

7 comments:
Exciting and sad. I totally understand. I cried when we sold our condo! I loved your cute house but one to new adventures! Can't wait to see pics of the new place! Sure do miss you!
Where in Riverton?? We've been looking and thinking of over there! Who are you building with? How exciting! You are very missed but i'm excited for you guys!!!!
That is so fun to build a house, everything will be how you want it. I need your e-mail address so I can send you an invite to our blog...if you want one!
How sad but exciting! It is hard to leave that ward it was such a great ward I still miss it.
Yay for Riverton! We are excited!
We sure miss you guys! Good luck with all your adventures - we're jealous :)...but very excited for you. One question, though - any negatives to the "recoating" your countertops? I think we're going to have it done this weekend, so let me know if there's anything we'll totally regret, like strange growths from the toxic fumes...
You are greatly missed! Thank you for the freezer meal--I can't believe you came all the way over here to bring it. My MIL said you got to see our cute little guy. Good luck with everything--come see us next time you are out here.
Post a Comment